domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

6 MESES - 6 MONTHS

Tudo passou muito rápido e eu já completei 6 meses na Irlanda.
Nada como o tempo pra dizer o que é melhor para as nossas vidas, nada como o tempo pra ensinar.


When I arrived here, I was just a normal man, now I'm different.
I had a crazy dream to come to Europe and 6 months later this is not a dream this is very real.
New friends, new life and new manners to live.
I learned about good behaviour, I learned about share somethings and how be a bit selfish too.
I saw many people arrive and good friends say goodbye.
I saw the snow falling.
I saw rain dogs and cats.
I saw beautiful days.
I hope live here for more 6 months, maybe for 2 years more, I don't know.
But one thing I know, Dublin is amazing and I love it.
Thanks Dublin for everything.
Thank you for your hospitality.
Thank you for your people.
Thank you for show me a new life.
Thank you for make me a new man.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário